SCADA Säkerhet – Insight Events Sweden AB, November 8-9, 2022
Nov 02, 2022 | Radiflow team
November 8-9, 2022. Stockholm, Sweden
As IT and OT systems move towards increased integration, the threats to our socially important operations and infrastructure are also becoming more numerous, more serious and more sophisticated. Add to that the increased geopolitical tensions in our neighborhood and the increasing risk of state-sponsored cyber attacks. Rarely before has SCADA security been as relevant as it is now – but it is a big challenge to come up with a good strategy for your own business. How should one relate to this reality? How can we have the upper hand against cybercriminals as well as foreign power? What is happening in the area and what can you do in your own organization to be able to sleep well at night?
At the SCADA security conference, the latest developments in security for SCADA and ICS and address the most important issues in the field will be discussed. Among other things, you listen to:
• Current investments and news from MSB
• State-sponsored cyber threats: How are we affected by the new security situation and how are Sweden and Swedish interests defended?
• Security aspects to consider in Cloud, lifecycle management, supply and dependency chains regarding Cyber-Physical systems, IIoT and SCADA
• Preparing for the incident: What can you do to protect your organization?
• Practical and effective risk management in SCADA environments
• Up-to-date research on cyber-secured properties and the SOC of the future
• Zero trust – how can it be applied in your business?
In addition to highly topical presentations, the conference days also provide an excellent opportunity to meet old and new contacts to discuss problems and solutions in the SCADA environment.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.