WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small data file that is sent from a website and stored on the user’s device by the web browser while user is browsing.
Cookies are sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are used to analyze the user interest in a website and help make it more user-friendly and efficient.
By recognizing user’s browser or device, website may improve user experience, customize features and advertising, and provide reporting information about the services available. You may in general access our Website without cookies as well. If you, however, wish to use the full functionality of our Website in the most user-friendly manner, you should accept the cookies that enable the use of certain functions or provide convenience features
You can configure your desktop or mobile browser’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies, including how to handle third-party cookies (see How Can I Manage Cookies? below).
In addition to cookies, there are other similar technologies that we use and are used elsewhere on the web or in mobile sites or applications. Web beacons, browser storage and plugins and other technologies often work in conjunction with cookies, and may store small amounts of data on your device.
- Cookie: Category Cookie’s Use Security We use security cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance: We use performance cookies to collect information about how users interact with our services and use the information to help us improve them
- Analytics: We use analytics cookies to help us improve our web-services.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Our cookie table lists some of the third party cookies on our Services. Please note that the names of cookies, pixels and other technologies may change over time. We use some categories of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our system. These cookies are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms
- Performance / Analytics Cookies – These cookies help us to analyse users’ behaviour on our Website
- Functional Cookies – These cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. These cookies may be set by us or by third party
providers whose services we have added to our Website
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising and other partners to personalize the content the user see when browsing.
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies and other technologies, as explained below. However, you should be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from enjoying the full functionality of the services offered by the Website. Please note that if you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information. Below are some management options for your browsing options. Most browsers allow users to change cookie settings. The”Options” or “Preferences” menu of most browsers detail how to prevent browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify user when receiving a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether
Your browser’s settings may also allow you to disable or delete similar technologies and data used by browser add-ons (such as Flash cookies). You can do it by, for instance, by changing the add-on’s settings or by clearing browser storage
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
If you use other browsers, please consult documentation provided by your browser manufacturer. If you want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn off most of these cookies by visiting the following links (but be aware that not all companies listed on these sites drop cookies by our services):
- Your Online Choices
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad services
through the Digital Advertising Alliance’s YourAdChoices.
MANAGING ANALYTICS COOKIES
You can opt-out of having your anonymized browsing history within our Website or applications recorded by analytics cookies. We use Google Analytics and you can learn more about their privacy policies and how to opt-out of their analytics cookies on the Google Analytics website.
Please note that even if you opt-out and limit cookies or these third party tracking technologies, they may still collect data and you may still see ads, but they will not be targeted based on information collected through these technologies.
You can also mail us at:
38B Habarzel St