- Performing cyber security risk assessments and write reports based on Radiflow technology and products
- Analysis and dissemination threat intelligence reports in relevant for Radiflow areas
- Analysis and forensics of security incidents and breaches – both on customer premises and from open source intelligence
- Development of SNORT signatures for different incidents
- Maintenance of cyber security blog on Radiflow site, threat intelligence and vulnerability source feeds for Radiflow products
- Visit of customers and provide analytic services based on Radiflow products
- Assistance to customers and MSSPs to write playbooks, SOP’ in order to prepare to cyber incidents
- Define requirements to Radiflow products and technology in favor of MSSP requirements and trends (cyber threat intelligence, SIEM integration, interface to TI companies, etc..)
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders in the company in respective fields of responsibility
In addition to that, part of the time promoting services offering to customers and partners in the domains of Risk assessment, OT SOC onboarding, by conducting presentations, participating in events and shows, OT security training, etc.
Travelling abroad – around 20%.
- 3+ years’ experience in a cyber security domain – e.g. network security implementation, SOC analytics, etc – must requirement
- Network architecture and security, Linux and Virtual environments knowledge – is a must
- Malware research and analysis – much of advantage
- Cyber security risk management methodologies & knowledge is a plus
- Cloud-based knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal and service-oriented attitude, proven team-player, motivated and self-learner
- Suitable to fast-paced startup environment and culture
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.