We believe there should be no compromise on ICS or OT security. You don’t want to realize the importance of cybersecurity after the fact. We believe that you can’t protect what you can’t see, and you can’t manage what you don’t know. Radiflow is on a mission to take the guesswork out of OT security. We empower our customers to prioritize their actions with our industrial threat detection and risk management solutions. With Radiflow CISO’s can make decisions and take action based on data.
Radiflow’s team is known for its cybersecurity expertise and reputation in the OT world. Backed by research and led by innovation, we are committed to exceeding expectations by
tailoring solutions to our client’s industry-specific needs.
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Validate the quality & functionality of web & backend assets
- Plan, execute and document manual validation test cases
- Identify new feature impact on functionality and define needed testing coverage
- Provide first level support & Jira issue tracking
- Maintain a QA environment
- Participate in extending QA coverage towards new products and technologies
- At least 3 years’ experience in manual testing of web environments and applications.
- Experience in Functionality, Usability, Performance, Sanity and Regression tests
- Experience with Linux , Network, Virtualization technologies.
- Understanding of HTTP and related protocols & HTML/CSS/JS
- Work experience in start-ups or small companies
- Background from cyber security or networking companies
- Work experience with SQL and MongoDB queries
If you don’t meet all the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, we believe in hiring people that are aligned with our values, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a
role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Please apply at email@example.com.