We believe there should be no compromise on ICS or OT security.
You don’t want to realize the importance of cybersecurity after the fact.
We believe that you can’t protect what you can’t see, and you can’t manage what you don’t know. Radiflow is on a mission to take the guesswork out of OT security.
We empower our customers to prioritize their actions with our industrial threat detection and risk management solutions. With Radiflow CISO’s can make decisions and take action based on data. Radiflow’s team is known for its cybersecurity expertise and reputation in the OT world. Backed by research and led by innovation, we are committed to exceeding expectations by tailoring solutions to our client’s industry-specific needs.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Designing compelling messaging about Radiflow’s value in the market.
- Craft and communicate all marketing collaterals.
- Transforming technical product capabilities into marketing effective programs.
- Work closely with product to understand upcoming features, plan and execute product launch strategies
- Continuously improve product marketing processes and help establish best practices for working across campaigns, creative, and sales enablement.
- Native English speaker, with excellent written communication skills.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B company
- Experience in the cybersecurity domain will be a major advantage
- Passion and talent for content creation, marketing and communications, with technical curiosity and and ability to learn fast
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, positivity, and willingness to think outside the box.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.