We believe there should be no compromise on ICS or OT security. You don’t want to realize the importance of cybersecurity after the fact. We believe that you can’t protect what you can’t see, and you can’t manage what you don’t know. Radiflow is on a mission to take the guesswork out of OT security. We empower our customers to prioritize their actions with our industrial threat detection and risk management solutions. With Radiflow CISO’s can make decisions and take action based on data.
Radiflow’s team is known for its cybersecurity expertise and reputation in the OT world. Backed by research and led by innovation, we are committed to exceeding expectations by
tailoring solutions to our client’s industry-specific needs.
As a Pre Sale Technical Engineer you will:
- Participate in the pre/post sales process to understand customer environments and requirements
- Deliver and execute Proof of Concept deployments, management, troubleshooting & support
- Prepare technical documentation for potential customers such as proposals and statements of work
- Engage with product management and development teams in to provide feedback from customers
- Prepare various customer-faced resources and conduct training and support activities during conferences and trade shows
- 3+ years’ experience in a pre-sales/customer support position
- 3+ years’ experience in the cyber security domain – e.g. network security implementation, SOC analytics, etc.
- Hands-on technical experience is a must – TCP/IP, Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols and architecture, fluent in Linux environment and virtual management systems
- Cyber security risk management methodologies & knowledge is a plus
- Cloud-based knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal and service-oriented attitude, proven team-player, motivated and self-learner
- Suitable to fast-paced startup environment and culture
- ICS experience preferred
If you don’t meet all the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, we believe in hiring people that are aligned with our values, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a
role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.