We believe there should be no compromise on ICS or OT security. You don’t want to realize the importance of cybersecurity after the fact. We believe that you can’t protect what you can’t see, and you can’t manage what you don’t know. Radiflow is on a mission to take the guesswork out of OT security. We empower our customers to prioritize their actions with our industrial threat detection and risk management solutions. With Radiflow CISO’s can make decisions and take action based on data.
Radiflow’s team is known for its cybersecurity expertise and reputation in the OT world. Backed by research and led by innovation, we are committed to exceeding expectations by
tailoring solutions to our client’s industry-specific needs.
As a Full stack Developer you will:
- Play a key role in main products
- Design, develop and deploy various features, keeping high efficiency and performance
- Work closely with the product and business stakeholders to identify business needs and provide technological solutions
- 0-2 years of experience as a full-stack developer, preferably in small-medium companies.
- Experience with Node.js, TypeScript, React, MongoDB and MySQL.
- Experience building web apps with NodeJS.
- Versatile, able to work in a multi-technologies environment and learn new technologies.
- Loves clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines and deliveries.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Familiar with UI/UX patterns.
- Familiar with Linux.
- Experience in small-medium companies.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Previous experience in Cyber Security companies.
If you don’t meet all the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, we believe in hiring people that are aligned with our values, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.