We believe there should be no compromise on ICS or OT security.
You don’t want to realize the importance of cybersecurity after the fact.
We believe that you can’t protect what you can’t see, and you can’t manage what you don’t know. Radiflow is on a mission to take the guesswork out of OT security.
We empower our customers to prioritize their actions with our industrial threat detection and risk management solutions. With Radiflow CISO’s can make decisions and take action based on data. Radiflow’s team is known for its cybersecurity expertise and reputation in the OT world. Backed by research and led by innovation, we are committed to exceeding expectations by tailoring solutions to our client’s industry-specific needs.
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced Escalation Engineer to join our R&D team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing advanced support to customers and internal teams, troubleshooting complex issues and working closely with development teams to resolve them.
As an Escalation Engineer you will:
- Analyze complex customer problems and provide configuration guidelines and workarounds.
- Troubleshoot issues and collaborate with development teams to resolve them.
- Communicate effectively with customers to understand their needs and provide solutions.
- Continuously improve processes and practices to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Mentor junior team members and provide technical guidance.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA, development, technical support or escalation engineering roles.
- Experience working with databases such as MongoDB or MySQL.
- Resourceful and able to find solutions to complex problems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience working with Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of networking concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
If you don’t meet all the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, we believe in hiring people that are aligned with our values, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Please apply at email@example.com.