November 9/10th, London UK
Now in it’s 8th year, Cyber Senate is known for being one of the top three best events in the sector. From buildings to manufacturing, utilities, nuclear, power, aviation and rail -this is the place for key conversations.
At this year’s Cyber Senate, Radiflow CEO Ilan Barda will take part in the conference’s Mastermind Panel: Advancing the State of Cybersec Readiness in the Physical World, alongside Sash Rigby, Technical Director for Modux; Geir Arild Engh-Hellesvik, Chief Information Security Officer for VY Group; and Philip Tonkin, Global Head of Cyber Operational Technology for National Grid.
The panel will take place on Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM GMT.
Among the topics the panel will discuss:
- Making progress: Information and Intelligence, how do we determine what is actionable and what is noise?
- How are we operationalising intelligence? How are we developing processes to act upon intelligence? What structures are in place to support action?
- Do we have appropriate access to intelligence and or the information our systems are generating?
- How can we act upon intelligence appropriately- What do we do? Instead of being reactive, we need to slow down and develop processes, what are the availability of threat services?
- We are an industry not an island:How can we develop trusted sources? Are we aware of the progress and value of tehcnologoy allicance partnerships? Understanding these partnerships help shorten the window of risk.
- Developing quality actionable plans.