We believe there should be no compromise on ICS or OT security. You don’t want to realize the importance of cybersecurity after the fact. We believe that you can’t protect what you can’t see, and you can’t manage what you don’t know. Radiflow is on a mission to take the guesswork out of OT security. We empower our customers to prioritize their actions with our industrial threat detection and risk management solutions. With Radiflow CISO’s can make decisions and take action based on data.
Radiflow’s team is known for its cybersecurity expertise and reputation in the OT world. Backed by research and led by innovation, we are committed to exceeding expectations by tailoring solutions to our client’s industry-specific needs.
As a Python Developer you will:
- Play a key role in growing our analytics flagship product
- Design, develop and deploy various features, keeping high efficiency and performance
- Work closely with the Product and business stakeholders to identify business needs and provide technological solutions
- 2+ years’ experience as Python Developer
- Able to take ownership, run ahead and work independently, yet a strong team player who loves to learn and share knowledge
- Highly technological & eager for new technologies and tools
- Passion for Algorithms development and solving complex logical problems, and able to handle complex architecture
- Experience in software design for enterprise systems
- Experience with Docker / MongoDB / Neo4J
- Experience with cloud architecture
If you don’t meet all the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, we believe in hiring people that are aligned with our values, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a
role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.