We believe there should be no compromise on ICS or OT security.
You don’t want to realize the importance of cybersecurity after the fact.
We believe that you can’t protect what you can’t see, and you can’t manage what you don’t know. Radiflow is on a mission to take the guesswork out of OT security.
We empower our customers to prioritize their actions with our industrial threat detection and risk management solutions. With Radiflow CISO’s can make decisions and take action based on data. Radiflow’s team is known for its cybersecurity expertise and reputation in the OT world. Backed by research and led by innovation, we are committed to exceeding expectations by tailoring solutions to our client’s industry-specific needs.
As a C++ Developer you will:
- Design, develop and deploy various features, keeping high efficiency and performance
- Work closely with the product and business stakeholders to identify business needs and provide technological solutions
- More than 3 years in networking or security software design and development
- Computer science background.
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Thorough Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Knowledge of templates in C++ (meta programming)
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Design and implementation of high-performance software systems.
- Excellent understanding of networking, TCP/IP, Layer 7 networking, protocols applications.
- Traffic analyzing tools, C/C++, real-time embedded software development
- Experience with C++ development with Linux and Networking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the latest C++17 standard
- Experience with MySQL database
- Experience with well known messaging frameworks (redis, rabbitmq, zmq)
- Desire to work with Python and JS.
If you don’t meet all the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, we believe in hiring people that are aligned with our values, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.